How to Navigate the Blog

The lastest post will always be on top. To see the other posts, look over on the right hand side. Find the post of the video and watch it first, then open the post with the discussion questions and you can answer them if you like in the comments below that post.

Monday, March 16, 2020

Social Distancing = More Time With God

Hello, fellow Life Connect Class members! Since we cannot meet for Sunday School, I thought I'd get this blog back up and working so we can at least do our Bible Study! The name of the study is "He Chose the Nails" by Max Lucado. I am going to post as many resources here as possible so you can go ahead and watch the videos and begin the study. I will also try to get the Q&A posted for each video and you guys can respond in the comments below. 

While we are going through this crazy time, please if you need anything, do reach out to each other and let it be known. Now more than ever before we need to check on each other and take care of one another. Even if it's just dropping a roll of toilet paper off in the mailbox! LOL!

Another resource I'd like you all to consider is Whatsapp.  It is an app you can download to your smartphone or tablet where we can communicate with one another in a secure, private group. Just go to your app store and search for Whatsapp and download it. Once you've got it ready to go, let me know either through email or text message and I will add you to the group. My phone number is (910)880-3613 & my email is macgeek67@gmail.com. 

Check back here tonight for the first post with the video and Q&A. 

Oh and by the way...don't forget to click that FOLLOW button over on the right so you will be notified when a new post is ready for you to read!

Blessings,
Amy

No comments:

Post a Comment